Friday, July 24, 2009

To Bang or Not to Bang

Disclaimer: I realize this is a somewhat pointless, shallow, empty post. But it's my blog and I can do what I want. Don't judge me.

I am one of those people that is never satisfied with their hair. I always want what I don't have, and I get bored very quickly. That being said I am not one of those people that believes "it's just hair." I mean, it is just hair, but I once heard hairstyle described as "your crowning glory." I get that. Good, or bad, hair can really make or break a look. And in my line of work, there is no time for broken looks! 

Earlier in the year, I had very dark hair, all one length with bangs. Had it been longer, I would have loved it more than life itself. But, since then, I have been growing the bangs, and the hair, out for my upcoming wedding. With the wedding so close, I've been playing with the idea of going back to the bangs. 

Below are some of the reasons I have such inner turmoil...ha:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: