Friday, July 24, 2009

Reason #029384029348209348 I Love Parisian Culture

Okay, I have always had a soft spot for anything French. Ever since we had a Paris-themed brunch for my older cousin's bon voyage party to France, I have fallen in love with the City of Lights. I have never been lucky to actually go there, but I try really hard to sentez l'amour from over here. One thing I particularly love is the fashion. It's is absolutely effortless, yet always completely chic and cool. Charlotte Gainsbourg is a great model of this chicness. I came across this spread in French Vogue on her. I'm not sure how old it is, but I love it. I tried to translate it on my Mac dashboard translator, and it butchered it. But what I was able to gather was something to the effect of: 
        "Because her wardrobe has transformed the image of Parisians, Vogue has asked her to          open           up her closet....Her everyday style is smart and casual....Here are things she    loves."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: