Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Laurel Canyon

I'm doing a photoshoot in a couple of weeks, and I have dubbed it "Laurel Canyon." It's going to be shot in a great house in Topanga Canyon, and the photographer wants "cool hippie/gypsy." A few years ago I read the book Laurel Canyon and it made me love living in LA even more. I have been a huge follower of the 60s and 70s rock scene, and to get all the in's and out's of it was really fantastic. So needless to say, I'm really excited about this shoot! Here is one of my bigger inspirations. It's an editorial from Fashion Rocks magazine last year. The guy is Dhani Harrison, son of George Harrison, and it's fantastic. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lexy said...

I remember this shoot, it is one of my faves