Monday, August 24, 2009

Behind the Scenes: Laurel Canyon shoot

Here are a few behind the scene pics from the shoot I did last week. Thank you Lauren for helping me and for taking these awesome pics! Hope you guys enjoy and I can't wait to post the final pics!

First look of the day. Can't really see it here but it was a good one lol.
Photobucket

Up the skirt! Workin' that hem.
Photobucket

I got to use this dress that my fiance' made when he was in college. So perfect and exciting for me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A cool shot of the accessories table.
Photobucket

This house was legit the coolest house I've ever been to in my life. Look at the scenery!!
Photobucket

We had a really fun crew!!
Photobucket


So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed a little glance into my life!

1 comment:

chad said...

We enjoyed the glimpse!