Thursday, June 26, 2008

i have hiccups and a splinter in my hand

I've sort of been M.I.A. on the blogging lately. Sorrrry. I had finals, and the same week a story for the internship due. Then my car was in the shop for like two weeks, so all the free time I had went to trying to figure out how I was going to get from point A to point B and how I was going to save the money to pay for it while having to take cabs to work. Not fun. However, I got my car back today, so I am once again a free, independent woman. Through all of this I have coeme to the realization that I am somewhat of a Carrie Bradshaw, living way beyond my means. If I lived in a city with great transportation, a la NYC or San Fran, I can honestly say I wouldn't have had my car fixed. I would have spent the money I had to spend to get it fixed on a new dress to wear to work, or the perfect burn out tee. Or the oversized Marc by Marc clutch I've been dying for. Either one of those would have given me far more satisfaction than a new freakin' radiator. Ahh oh well, such is life. 

And since I've spent this whole time ranting on about non-fashion related things, I'm going to make up for it by posting some things I've been obsessing over. 

I'm probably going to need both of these outfits from Nicole Richie (or cheap alternatives) pretty soon. Both look so unbelievably comfy, solving the oh-so-common trying to look cute in hot weather dilemma, I can't pass them up. They would be great choices for my Vegas outfits. 



Photo cred: nicolerichiefashion.blogspot.com

No comments: