Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i will soon be asleep

For the summer months, I am totally wanting to get some Doc boots to wear with dresses, a la Ms. Wasson. When I told Car I wanted some, she laughed and wished me luck.  I just reminded her she can borrow mine in a few years when the girls in Oklahoma decide it's the new thing (love ya Car!). 

Supposed to go see the new Sex and the City movie tonight! Sadly, I don't know if I'll make it. Looming make up work from when I was out of town, plus making the haul to Dimples last night for Jessica's birthday (thank you Malia for rallying me!) have left me with about 5 hours of sleep in the past two days. So I may crash and burn here in a few hours. 
Also, looking for a new part time job (still in school so no need for a full timer yet). I have a possible lead that I would loooooooove to get. Everyone keep those digits crossed!

No comments: